The liver does a wonderful job of removing toxins. However, with the constant influx of toxins going into the bloodstream, it’s difficult for it to keep up with the work it’s charged to do.
In comes Detoxes. Detoxing is one of the best ways to flush toxins from the body. And that can be done in a number of ways, including soups.
By incorporating a combination of liver, loving foods, you can give the body an edge in the removal of toxic materials that can contribute to sickness. Enjoy this love your liver creamy detox soup recipe.
- 1 small cabbage
- 1 head of broccoli
- 5-6 kale leaves
- 1 small onion
- 3 pegs of garlic
- 1 piece of ginger (optional)
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 4-5 celery stalks
- Organic coconut oil
- 2 chive branches
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 lemon
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 tsp to black pepper
- Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a cooking pan on medium heat.
- Add ingredients starting with onions, chive, and garlic. Stir for 3 minutes
- Add other ingredients
- Cover the pan and leave to simmer for about 10 minutes
- Remove from heat and add water to blender
- Scoop soften vegetables into Vitamix or another type of blender
- Squeeze lemon into mix
- Blend until creamy
Dixie Lincoln- Nichols is a biological science educator, health and wellbeing consultant and Qigong instructor. Her work has been featured in media outlets like, Oprah Mag, SELF, Yahoo and more. She is the founder of Inside Outer Beauty Market, a multi-cultutal retailer curating and creating products to support the body inside and out. Visit the site at www.iobeautymarket.com