Angela Richardson is the founder, formulator and product developer of PUR Home. She is passionate about natural products and began her journey into eco-friendly living 5 years ago when she made her first ever natural bar of soap. She has been obsessed ever since.
Her love for ingredients and their functioning is what drives her to create natural household and skincare products.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/insideouterbeauty/IOB_082_Angela_Pur_Home_mixdown.mp3″ title=”Angela Richardson on why it’s important to use toxicant-free household products” social_linkedin=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]
In This Episode Angela Talks About
- The impetus behind her decision to change her lifestyle and create a business focused on safer household products.
- The mission of her company PUR Home
- Some toxicant laden ingredients found in conventional brands and why they should concern us
- Three tips for anyone who is curious about converting to healthier cleaning options for their home.
- The self-care rituals she practices to bring peace and calm into her life
” I believe in leading by example.”
“Toxicless living is a journey.”
Easy Green Living: Renée Loux
Bible Verse: Isiah 61, Verses 1-3
Connect With Angela
I am grateful you decided to listen.
You can also listen & subscribe to the following:
Dixie Lincoln- Nichols is a biological science educator, health and wellbeing consultant and Qigong instructor. Her work has been featured in media outlets like, Oprah Mag, SELF, Yahoo and more. She is the founder of Inside Outer Beauty Market, a multi-cultutal retailer curating and creating products to support the body inside and out. Visit the site at www.iobeautymarket.com