Joane Cajuste™is a Lifestyle & Holistic wellness coach and an inspirational speaker. She coaches individuals from all walks and levels of life on how to develop a better relationship with their bodies and with their lives.
She believes that embarking on a loving and respectful partnership with your body is the first step towards claiming and regaining your power. As a coach specializing in holistic approaches to healing, she focuses on the powerful connection between mind, body, and spirit.
She helps people find the peace and clarity they deserve through life mentoring, holistic nutrition, custom fitness programs and stress management.
Joane holds a Bachelor’s degree in Biology and certifications through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, the National Academy of Sports Medicine and the Full Body Systems Holistic Nutrition Lab.
In This Episode Joane Talks About
- The title of her book and why she choose it
- The one thing she’d like readers to take away from her book
- What compelled her to share her message with the world
- Her current work and how she’s impacting and supporting others
- 3 things women can do to fully fall in love with the person in the mirror and Iive more fulfilling lives
- How she overcame an incurable digestive diagnosis 15 years ago
- Her self-care rituals
“What matters is now.”
“Stop punishing yourself for past mistakes.”
We can’t think our way into love, we have to act into love.”
“Beauty is confidence and accepting the fact that you’re imperfect and flawed.”
“To compare yourself to others is almost a violent act toward yourself. ~ Iyanla Vanzant”
“Stop punishing yourself for your past mistakes and your past life.”
“No one is going to show up for me more than me.”
The Other Wes Moore: One Name, Two Fates ~ Wes Moore
God Why Did You Wake Me?: Joane Cajuste