To say that Laree loves to travel is an understatement. She recently let go of her 11-year career as a Homeless Prevention Liaison to travel the world.
Laree has traveled to 35+ countries. She has skydived In Cape-town, swam with whale sharks in the Philippines, had dinner in the sky in Prague, went Mountain Trekking in Vietnam, eaten the best seafood in Spain, studied meditation in India and more and won’t be stopping anytime soon.
As a former cast member of FYI’s TV show #Blacklove, Laree’s likeness has been featured in Essence, People, Rolling Out, Madame Noire, Date-Line, The Talk, WHCR Radio, Blazin267 Radio, Mic, as well as a few other online publications. Her edgy, colorful, innovative, passionate yet introverted character keeps folks curious and staying in-tuned. Her ambitious, raw and fearless aura is what attracts people from all over the world.
In This Episode Laree Talks About
- How travel became a love she fearlessly pursues
- Why she thinks travel is important
- The incredibly surprising reason she is traveling the globe
- Her current travel experience
- Her time on FYI’S reality show #blacklove
- Tips for successful travel both at home and abroad
- A particularly inconvenient wellness issue she’s dealt with on her travels
- Her big plans for 2018
“I encourage black Americans to branch out globally.”
“Trust your instinct.”
“Be adaptable to whatever comes.”
“Sometimes I forget to take pictures. I just wanna be with the experience & the vibe of what’s going on.”
“Go where the love is.”
“Beauty is beyond what I’m seeing.”
“We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.” ~ Anaïs Nin
- Meditation Course Curriculum Text