Monique Cupid is the founder of Brown Skin Green Beauty, an online beauty community dedicated to natural makeup and skincare for women. BSGB was created with the hopes of encouraging and inspiring more women to be proactive in their health and beauty regiments through product reviews, workshops, and tutorials.
Monique has become one of the many vocal advocates of the Green Beauty industry and celebrates the empowerment of women entrepreneurs and women of color.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/insideouterbeauty/IOB_Monique_Cupid_mixdown.mp3″ title=”Dixie Chats It Up With Monique Cupid, Founder Of Brown Skin Green Beauty” ]
In This Episode Monique Talks About
- What led her down the path to cleaning and greening the ingredients in her cosmetics cupboard.
- The mission of Brown Skin Green Beauty.
- Why it’s important to be aware of what you’re putting on your skin.
- Her inaugural Green Glow Beauty Event IN NYC.
- Tips to help you green and clean your beauty routine.
- The wellness issue that led to hallucinations, and how she nipped it in the butt.
- The simple yet effective, daily self-care ritual that restores her.
- Her next steps and future plans for Brown Skin Green Beauty.
[ctt title=”Create the things you wished existed ~ Unknown” tweet=”Create the things you wished existed ~ Unknown @brownskinbeauty @inouterbeauty” coverup=”9fw6f”]
The Green Beauty Guide: Judy Gabriel
- Bathroom time with her facials and scrubs in the evening.
Other Resources Mentioned
Connect With Monique
I am grateful you decided to listen in.
You can also listen & subscribe on the following:
Dixie Lincoln- Nichols is a biological science educator, health and wellbeing consultant and Qigong instructor. Her work has been featured in media outlets like, Oprah Mag, SELF, Yahoo and more. She is the founder of Inside Outer Beauty Market, a multi-cultutal retailer curating and creating products to support the body inside and out. Visit the site at www.iobeautymarket.com