Monique Cupid is the founder of Brown Skin Green Beauty, an online beauty community dedicated to natural makeup and skincare for women. BSGB was created with the hopes of encouraging and inspiring more women to be proactive in their health and beauty regiments through product reviews, workshops, and tutorials.
Monique has become one of the many vocal advocates of the Green Beauty industry and celebrates the empowerment of women entrepreneurs and women of color.
In This Episode Monique Talks About
- What led her down the path to cleaning and greening the ingredients in her cosmetics cupboard.
- The mission of Brown Skin Green Beauty.
- Why it’s important to be aware of what you’re putting on your skin.
- Her inaugural Green Glow Beauty Event IN NYC.
- Tips to help you green and clean your beauty routine.
- The wellness issue that led to hallucinations, and how she nipped it in the butt.
- The simple yet effective, daily self-care ritual that restores her.
- Her next steps and future plans for Brown Skin Green Beauty.
- Bathroom time with her facials and scrubs in the evening.
Other Resources Mentioned
Connect With Monique
I am grateful you decided to listen in.
You can also listen & subscribe on the following:
|Listen & Rate On iTunes||Listen & Rate On Sound Cloud||Listen & Rate On iHeart Radio|
|Listen & Rate On Stitcher||Contact Dixie|