Chana Ginelle Ewing is a storyteller, strategist, and entrepreneur who galvanizes communities of color, young people, and women to make cultural dents that move society forward. Recently, Chana founded GeenieBox, a women’s empowerment subscription service on a mission to inspire women to take bolder action by revealing the insider tools, experiences, and products behind successful Black women.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/insideouterbeauty/IOB_068_Chana_Ewing_mixdown.mp3″ title=”Dixie Chats With Chana Ewing, founder of Geenie Box and Michelle O. Brunch” social_linkedin=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]
In This Episode Chana Talks About
- Her decision to pursue the path of entrepreneurship
- The subscription box model she created to deliver a 360-degree approach to personal and professional growth.
- The Genies and geniuses she taps to curate the content in her subscription boxes.
- The challenges she faces as she gets ready for the next phase of growth in her business.
- Things to consider when starting a business.
- Her exploration of self-care rituals.
- The future of the Geenie Box brand.
[ctt title=”Me? Whee! ~ Muhammad Ali” tweet=”Me? Whee! ~ @MuhammadAli” coverup=”TNsLf”]
Losing My Virginity: How I Survived, Had Fun, And Made A Fortune Doing Business My Way ~ Richard Branson
- TBD: Though she has lots of self-care strategies, Chana’s self-care rituals is currently a work in progress as she is exploring what works best for her.
Other Resources Mentioned
- Seth Godin Books
- Michelle O. Brunch
- The Geenie Box (Subscription Box)
- The 5 Second Rule: Mel Robbins
- Drop The Ball: Tiffany Dufu
- Ideas For Better Living
Connect With Chana
I am grateful you decided to listen in.
You can also listen & subscribe on the following:
Dixie Lincoln- Nichols is a biological science educator, health and wellbeing consultant and Qigong instructor. Her work has been featured in media outlets like, Oprah Mag, SELF, Yahoo and more. She is the founder of Inside Outer Beauty Market, a multi-cultutal retailer curating and creating products to support the body inside and out. Visit the site at www.iobeautymarket.com