Fatima Marie is a NY based entrepreneur and life enthusiast! With a unique point of view of living life in “full expression”, Fatima has explored her way into experiences and businesses that support her vision of teaching people how to share their gifts with the world.
Fatima owns and operates her own marketing and branding consulting firm (Fatima Marie Agency) and supports women with self-care and expression through use of Yoni Eggs.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Why Fatima believes every woman deserves to own a Yoni egg
- How to purchase an authentic Yoni egg
- How to care for a Yoni egg
- As a teenager, Fatima contracted HPV (Human Papillomavirus), and as a result later found out she had PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). She credits her Yoni egg practice and change in diet for her now, regular cycle. Take a listen.
Self Care Ritual
- Yoni egg practice
- Taking care of her beautiful tresses
- The 4 Agreements: Don Miguel Ruiz
I am grateful you decided to listen in
Subscribe to the IOB newsletter
Subscribe to the IOB Podcast
Have a question? Ask Me.
Dixie Lincoln- Nichols is a wife, mama, science educator, author, certified health coach and entrepreneur. Her work has been featured in media outlets like, Redbook, Natural Health, Instyle, Working Woman, Huffington Post, Essence Online, Tampa Tribune and more. She is currently the Chief Self-care Connoisseur and founder of I. O. Beauty Market, where she curates products that are free of toxic, harmful ingredients.