Spring is in, and if you haven’t already, it’s time to start pampering your pretty skin. So, to maintain a healthy and gorgeous complexion, tender love and care along with consistency is definitely the key. What you put on is what you’ll get out, and gorgeous, glowing skin is always a win.
Here are 8 tips for sensational spring skin:
- Exfoliate your body with a salt or sugar scrub to slosh away dead skin cells and reveal beautiful, glowing skin.
- Apply SPF up to 30 or wear a broad brim hat to help protect your face from UV damage, especially if you’re using retinoids and chemical peels with glycolic acid, which tend to attract the sun’s rays. My favorite summer hats are the panama: they offer style and practicality and of course, sun protection.
- Hydrate your skin from the inside by drinking lots of water. The suggested amount is 8 glasses.
- Eat healthy and balanced meals. Be sure to include lots of fruits and vegetables.
- Exercise at least 3 days out of the week. Even slow walking helps. Perhaps use the stairs instead of the elevator at work. Increased oxygen to your cells will nourish and refresh your skin cells.
- Sleep well. Cell repair and tissue rejuvenation require rest. Try to get 6 to 8 hours of sleep per night. Your skin will thank you.
- Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from UVA and UVB damage. In addition, wearing sunglasses prevents squinting, which leads to fine lines and wrinkles.
- Pamper your pretty feet and hands. It always feels good to get a great manicure and pedicure.
How do you pamper your pretty skin?